Why not visit the 3 churches food market every 3rd Saturday of the month, 10.30 to 11.30am at St Brigid’s Hall?
- Supports needy families living in our local communities
- Helps to combat supermarket food waste
- All donations received used to purchase food (each Market costs approximately £400)
- Run by young and older volunteers from the 3 Churches
- Christianity in action!
Like to be involved?
- PRAY – for those families who come to the Food Market
- DONATE – via the special collection at all Masses on the feast of Corpus Christi (19 June) or at any other time via the labelled envelopes always available at the back of each church (cheques made payable to St Brigid’s Parish please)
- HELP – at the Food Markets or with food collections from local supermarkets
If you would like to help or know more about the 3 Churches Food Markets please contact:
- Terry Jermyn – firstname.lastname@example.org – 2075 7489
- Simon Brockway – email@example.com – 07394 931097 or
- Anne Burns – firstname.lastname@example.org – 2076 6318